Monday 23 January 2012

BAD JOKES


A Nun And Two Monks
Lost on a rainy night, a nun stumbled across a monastery and requested shelter there.
Fortunately, she was just in time for dinner and was treated to the best fish and chips she had ever tasted.
After dinner, she strolled into the kitchen to thank the chefs. She was met by two of the Brothers.
They welcomed her with, "Hello, I am brother Michael and this is Brother
Charles."
"I am very pleased to meet you both," replied the nun, "I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful dinner. The fish and chips were the best I've ever had. Out of curiosity, who cooked what?"
Brother Charles replied, "Well, thank you sister. I am the fish friar."
She turned to Brother Michael and said, "then you must be....?"
"Yes, sister," interrupted Brother Michael you are correct. I am the chip monk."

0 comments:

Post a Comment